CHECK PARK AVAILABILITY
Online/fillable Park Use Application
Downloadable pdf Park Use Application
Park Use Guidelines
We respectfully request a facility use application to be submitted via mail or email to Bradford Parks & Recreation for any event being held at one of our parks. This ensures that there is adequate space available for all events. Any event with 20 or more attendees may be considered a special event and the below use rates apply. An approved application, applicable insurance documents, and reservation fees must be received prior to starting the event. Applicant may request fees to be waived or lowered. This applies to Boch Park, Bugbee Landing campsite area, Denny Park, Elizabeth’s Park (picnic area or pavilion), or Memorial Field. All organized events are presumed to be a maximum of six hours unless other arrangements are made. Donations beyond applicable reservation fees are graciously accepted to help maintain and improve Bradford’s parks.
Park Use Reservation Fees
- Boch Park: $15 per event (No electricity at this location)
- Bugbee Landing Campsite: $15 per event (No electricity at this location)
- Denny Park and Gazebo: $35 per event
- Elizabeth’s Park Pavilion: $50 per event for up to 60 attendees then an additional $1.00 for each additional attendee
- Elizabeth’s Park Pines Picnic Area: $15 per event (No electricity available at this location)
- Memorial Field: Varies based on the scope of the event. Please contact BPRC for more info. (No electricity at this location)
*Bugbee Landing campsite reservations are for day use events. Overnight camping is firstcome, first-serve with a two-night limit. Open fires are allowed during camping. We request that BPRC be notified. If you are requesting power usage for Denny Park or the Pavilion, please ask you to check the proper box on the application.
NOTE: ELIZABETH’S PARK PLAY STRUCTURE CANNOT BE SOLELY RESERVED FOR AN EVENT
~All parks are carry-in carry-out for trash and recycling~