All of our town parks are CARRY-IN, CARRY-OUT ALL Trash and Recycling
A PARK WHERE YOUR IMAGINATION CAN COME ALIVE!
Elizabeth’s Park is a multigenerational park for all to use their imaginations. Fly high on one of the many swings or zip down one of the many slides available. You can also climb over tires, slide down the firefighter pole, climb through tunnels and let your imagination run wild in the maze-like structure. Elizabeth’s Park also has a place for volleyball and plenty of open space to run around. There is also a picnic area for lunch, birthday parties, other events, or a place in the shade to relax. In the wintertime bring your skates and enjoy the Ice skating rink.
Please see Recreation Events & Activities Page for Ice Skating Schedule
ELIZABETH’S PARK RULES
While the commission will make every effort to reserve a designated table for your event. The park will remain open to the public. You are welcome to borrow any unoccupied tables from the public area, but we again ask you to return those to the area in which you found them.
- Park closes at dusk. Use at your own risk during open hours.
- Children under the age of 12 years must be supervised by a parent or Guardian, For their own safety.
- No bicycles or other riding equipment allowed on the playground.
- No alcoholic beverages are allowed.
- This is a family park–please use appropriate language.
- CARRY IN, CARRY OUT ALL Trash and Recycling
- Vandalism will NOT be tolerated.
- Please park only in designated areas
- NO motor vehicles anywhere but in the parking lot, i.e. snow machines, dirt bikes, ATV’s etc.
- Fires are only allowed in the grills provided and must be attended at all times.
- Dogs are allowed in the Park. The owner must maintain control at all times (be on a leash). Owners must clean up dog waste.
- No weapons are allowed within the park boundaries.
- A park application is required for special events or group activities of 10 or more people.
To keep up to date with happenings at the park, please like and follow us on Facebook
~NO CAMPING & NO OPEN FIRES ALLOWED~